This Fund is meant to benefit our North American Missionaries and younger churches so they are able to more quickly secure a church building or complete a needed remodel or addition. A contract shall be entered into between the local church and the Missouri District to define some of the following things:
- Dollar Amount
- Payment Plan: A payment amount and a payment plan shall be reviewed every three years by the Administrative Committee and modified as feasible.
- Interest Rate: The rate shall be 2 percent below the prime rate; not to go below 1-percent.
- Church Mortgage: The Missouri District will hold a mortgage on the property in the amount of the loan.
- Church Affiliation: The church must be affiliated with the United Pentecostal Church International.
- MO NAM, at their discretion, can request or require a "Key Man Life Insurance Policy" for the Lead Pastor of the the affiliated church seeking a loan.
- Other Stipulations to be determined as necessary by the Administrative Committee.
- The church shall be responsible for all maintenance, insurance, permits, etc. An insurance binder shall be supplied to the Missouri District.
Mission Possible Loan payments can be made by choosing the "North American Missions" option and then choosing the Mission Possible sub fund.